The Indiana Park & Recreation Foundation is excited to announce it will be awarding scholarships to the 2022 IPRA Annual Conference & Expo.
It is our hope to extend this amazing opportunity to even more professionals in the field, particularly those who have been unable to participate in the IPRA Conference in the past.
This expansion of the IPRF Scholarship Program will enable additional outstanding professionals to attend IPRA's Annual Conference and interact with and learn from some of the most experienced professionals in the field. Scholarship recipients receive a complimentary full registration to the IPRA Annual Conference and Expo that includes all education, networking, expo and social events, as well as pre-conference educational tours of innovative programs and facilities.
- The Conference Scholarship application is NOW CLOSED!
- Submit application by October 15, 2022.
- Scholarship applications are received, reviewed, and scored by the IPRA Foundation Board. Applicants will be notified whether their application was approved for funding.
- Current IPRA member in good standing;
- Currently employed by a parks & recreation department (full-time);
- Two years of experience in field (preferred, not required);
- Preference will be given to those individuals and departments who are attending the IPRA Conference for the first time, or have not attended for 3 or more years.
- (no travel reimbursement will be available at this time)
- Scholarship recipients will attend the 2022 Conference & Expo.
- Recipients will attend the IPRA Awards Celebration and be recognized.
- Recipients are expected to write a brief synopsis about their experiences at the IPRA Conference to be shared with IPRA members via our website, e-newsletter and/or magazine.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Lisa Nye at firstname.lastname@example.org.