Are you interested in learning the most efficient ways to wanting to educate and engage your park professionals on tennis? Well you're in luck! There is no better way to spearhead this process than with the help of some of the best in the industry at the US Tennis Association. Attend their 5-part webinar series that will feature tons of useful information right from the experts themselves.
Community Tennis Webinar Series
This monthly webinar series will cover a number of topics such as engaging and growing diverse markets, the inactivity pandemic, and much more. This is information you don't want to miss out on, so mark your calendars today and get excited to help your park system continue to grow. Take a look at all the topics and dates below and see what interests you. Access recordings of previous webinars here.
Thursday, July 20- The Inactivity Pandemic
- What is the Inactivity Pandemic and what are the Trends
- How This Pandemic is Affecting Tennis and Parks
- What Can Tennis and our Industry To Do To Fight The Inactivity Pandemic
- PHIT America - Bringing People Together to Get America more Active, Fit, and Healthy (and play tennis too!)
Thursday, August 17- Local Advocacy
- Learn proper communications with city leaders
- Build lasting relationships within the community
- How to advocate for public tennis promotions
Thursday, September 21- Impact of Adaptive Programs in Your Community
- What is an Adaptive Program?
- How this programming will benefit your organization and the game of tennis
- How to successfully build an Adaptive Program
Thursday, October 19- Engaging and Growing Diverse Markets
Thursday, November 16- How to Hire a Tennis Professional
As a member of IPRA, you have access to tons of great, free resources like our job postings on our employment page. If you're a member and interested in sharing an opening for a position with your park, please email the job description to email@example.com and we'll make sure to get it posted on our employment page. If you have any questions please visit our website at inpra.org or give us a call at (317) 573-4035 and someone will assist you.